I am extremely passionate about athletics;
I have been involved in the sport both as an athlete and coach for 22 years.
My specialisms are for the sprint events from 60m to 400m.
My philosophy in coaching is:
- Make training inclusive and welcoming.
- Coach the person not the event.
- Make training specific for Athlete’s needs.
- Challenge the athlete to be self-reliant.
- Improve technical competence, make athlete more efficiant.
- Improve fitness, make athlete more consistent.
Most of all, the most important thing is that the athlete enjoys their training.
This is important because if they want to improve they will have to push themselves past their limits.
That will only happen if they enjoy what they do and have a smile on their face as they do it.